Terms and conditionsThese terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the "website") and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement). hotel-service-germany.de, hotelservice-austria.at, hotelservice-deutschland.de, hotelservice-europe.eu, hotelservice-germany.de, hotelservice-schweiz.ch, hotelagentur-deutschland.de, hotelservicedeutschland.de, hotelservicegermany.de, granevento.de (hereinafter „we“ or “our website(s)”), the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online accommodation reservation service provided on these pages and through the website (the "service") are owned, operated and provided by Lennard Munzer & Christian Strasser GbR (Granevento) ( "us", "we" or "our") and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Scope of our ServiceThrough the website we provide an online platform through which all types of temporary accommodation (for example, hotels, motels, hostels and bed & breakfasts, collectively the "accommodation(s)"), can advertise their rooms for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations. By making a reservation through us, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the accommodation provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the accommodation, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant accommodation. The hotel contract will be made between you and the hotel and all payments will be realized between these two parties. We only act as intermediary and doesn't assume liability. You can cancel or modify your reservation within the hotel’s cancellation period. All personal dates won't be provided to third parties. This is just a reservation request. The hotel will send you a confirmation email separately. We do advise you to the right of objection as written in "§28, Absatz 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes". We do not guarantee for hotel availability and descriptions. Please inform us when the requested accommodation did not send you the confirmation of your reservation within 72h after your request.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by accommodation providers. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodation made available. Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
2. PricesThe prices on our site are highly competitive. All prices on our websites are per room for your entire stay and are displayed including VAT (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email.
Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our website for a specific stay at an accommodation premises, however, these rates made by accommodations may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example in respect to cancellation and refund. Please check the room and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. (e.g. best price or early booking rates)
Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding. All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
3. Free of chargeOur service is free of charge because, unlike many other parties, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the room rate.
4. Credit card or bank transferMost accommodation providers require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. As such, we will send your credit card information directly to the accommodation at which your booking is made and we may verify (i.e. pre-authorise) your credit card as well. In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, we use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology for our services. If applicable and available, certain accommodation providers offer the opportunity for non-refundable reservations to pay directly to the accommodation provider during the reservation process by means of secure online payment (all to the extent offered and supported by your bank). Payment is safely processed through a third party payment processor and directly made from your bank account to the bank account of the accommodation provider. We do not make, accept or process any payment to or on behalf of the accommodation provider. For certain (non-refundable) rates or special offers, please note that accommodation providers may require that payment is made upfront by wire transfer (if available) or by credit card, and therefore your credit card may be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon making the reservation. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorised use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible (usually set at EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency)).
5. CancellationBy making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the accommodation provider (the delivery terms and conditions of an accommodation provider can be obtained with the relevant accommodation provider). The general cancellation and no-show policy of each accommodation provider is made available on our website on the accommodation information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please contact the hotel directly (the hotel contact is written in the confirmation email of your request) . Please note that you’ll may be charged for your cancellation by the hotel in accordance with the cancellation policy and no-show policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider carefully prior to making your reservation and remember to make further payments on time as may be required for the relevant reservation.
6. DisclaimerHowever and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability) of the accommodation as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the accommodation provider, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the accommodation (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
Whether the accommodation you stay at charges you (or has charged you) for your room, or we are facilitating the payment of the room price, you agree and acknowledge that the accommodation is at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of the applicable taxes due on the total amount of the room price to the relevant tax authorities. We are not liable or responsible for the remittance, collection, withholding or payment of the relevant taxes due on the room price to the relevant tax authorities.
7. Intellectual property rightsUnless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by Lennard Munzer & Christian Strasser GbR (Granevento), its suppliers or providers.
We exclusively retain ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep) link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to us. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
8. MiscellaneousTo the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Bremen, Germany.
The original german version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the german version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the german language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The german version is available on our website (by selecting the german language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.